A modular solution enables you to modernize the elevator with minimal time in dry dock and minimal impact on the ship’s structure.
- With a new computerized control system, you can lower the elevator’s energy consumption and reduce the waiting time.
- The KONE EcoDisc® hoisting machine saves space and signifi cantly reduces energy consumption. The gearless design needs no oil and gives a smooth, comfortable ride.
- A new signalization package immediately refreshes the passenger interfaces inside the elevator and on the landings. The packages are designed to provide improved access for passengers with impaired mobility.
- New KONE elevator doors automatically open wide to give safe access for passengers of all ages. KONE ReNova™ Slim doors increase comfort and safety, and they also save space.
- A new car interior can be installed in just one working day to give the elevator a brand-new look. The interior comes as a complete solution, with sidewalls, ceiling and floor covering as well as modern lighting and a new operating panel.
- Worn-out electrical components often cause malfunctions, so the best way to increase the performance and safety of an old elevator is to modernize its electrification system